VIDEO: 2017 ICSF Worlds DVDs available
Steve Copping’s video camera was in action during the recent World Tour in Australia where the following matches were filmed:
- Australia v Great Britain: All 3 Veterans, Senior & Junior test matches plus Women’s test matches 1,3,4 & 5
- Junior & Senior World Cups
- Poland v Rest of the World, Poland v Great Britain & Poland v Australia
- Junior & Senior Federation Cups
- Under 16 Girls & Boys World Finals
- Veterans World Championship: Semi-Final 1 and Final
- Women’s World Final
- Junior World Championship: Both Semi-Finals & Final
- Senior Woeld Championship: Both Semi-Finals & Final
- Junior World Pairs
Please contact Steve at email@example.com or via Facebook (if applicable), if anyone would like to order any of the matches. At least 8 matches can be accommodated on a single disc for £5 or all of the above mentioned matches can be accommodated onto a 3-disc set for £10. All prices include postage.
Steve also has available the following events,all of which were staged at Leicester on the Saturday of the British Championships Weekend:
- Little League Under 10’s
- British Under 12’s and Under 14’s Individual Championships for Girls & Boys
For those who do not have cheque books, Steve can accept payment via PayPal. If using PayPal, please ask Steve for details when you place your order.
Steve commented: “Having recently returned from my 4th World Tour to Australia I would like to take this opportunity to say a big well done to everybody concerned at Findon, Salisbury, Le Fevre & Murraylands for their efforts in staging the matches, especially on the days of the Federation Cups and World Finals Day which were very long days for all concerned.
“Thanks must also go out to all those in the Great Britain party whose company I enjoyed the pleasure of for 3 magnificent weeks, especially those who were involved with the barbecue on the evening of Sunday 26th November, the cooked breakfast on the morning of Sunday 3rd December and also on the morning of Monday 4th December (which was departure day for most of the tourists). My personal thanks must also go out to Steve Mullinder who transported me to Murray Bridge on the day there was racing there and to anyone else who transported me to Salisbury or Adelaide City Centre during the course of the tour.
“If anyone involved in Cycle Speedway has yet to visit Australia and they get the chance to do so then I would thoroughly recommend it as the Australian hospitality is second to none.”