NEWS: 2018 British Cycling Cycle Speedway competitions regulations issued
British Cycling have released the competitions regulations for the 2018 season.
Among the changes include; the junior Battle of Britain series now matching the senior formula for a full programme of racing and 8 rider teams. The Elite GP has scrapped the “best of three” rounds scoring, with all rounds counting towards final totals in 2018.
The Junior Elite GP series is now just £3 to enter, with points and prizes on offer, rather than prize money. However, juniors are able to register online for the senior event this year.
- 2018 Battle of Britain Regulations
- 2018 Womens League Regulations
- 2018 Rider Grading and Riders
- 2018 CS Cup Play Offs
- 2018 British Youth & Junior League Regulations
- 2018 Elite Grand Prix Regulations
Cover photo by Paul Devine.